Step-by-step creative grooming: tiger stripes design, learn how to transform your dog into a tiger.
- Take hair short (7 blade) to desired haircut, wash and dry with a degreasing shampoo - OPAWZ Deep Cleanse Shampoo
- Apply OPAWZ Permanent Ardent Orange Pet Hair Dye everywhere that is necessary for as a tiger design.
- Let sit for 30 mins
- Rinse and wash with shampoo and dry the fur.
- Apply OPAWZ Super Black for the tiger stripes with OPAWZ Artist 10 Brushes Set. To get the right look, better to sketch them lightly first with a temporary pet hair color product such as black pet hair chalk to see how they all work together.
- Let the color dyes sit for 30 mins.
- Use lukewarm water and conditioner.
- Dry and perfect the trim you are going for.
SUPER BLACK PET HAIR DYE
OPAWZ Super Black produces a deep black with outstanding results and long-lasting color. Great coverage on white, grey, apricot and brown hair. Easily achieving a deep true black color for creative dog grooming. This permanent pet hair dye lasts 20+ washes.
Tips for OPAWZ Super Black Pet Hair Dye
- Control the depth of the color by changing the setting time.
- Apply as soon as it is mixed for full effectiveness.
- Please do not use the dyes around the eyes and mouth, use temporary products such as paint pens or chalks instead.
Tiger stripes Design with OPAWZ Super Black Pet Hair Dye
Tips For Leopard Spots Creative Grooming - OPAWZ Grooming Tutorial
Leopard Spots Creative Grooming - OPAWZ Creative Grooming Tutorial