What should I know before using the Pet Bathing System?
The machine cannot work after a while, and the re-set button is not working. What can I do?
- 1. Make sure the power grounding wire of the Bathing System is secure and not damaged. If it is in working order, the Leakage Protection Plug of the machine will work, which ensures the safety of people and pets.
- 2. Ensure that the Foot Operated Pneumatic Switch and Leakage Protection Plug are kept away from water or getting splashed by water. You can hang it higher up, which helps prevent water and water vapor from entering the Leakage Protection Plug and avoids machine malfunction.
- 3. Keep the Foot Operated Pneumatic Switch out of reach when not in use to prevent accidentally turning on the machine. This is to prevent leaving the Bathing System on idle, which can burn out the motors. The machine is relatively quiet when in use compared to other equipment such as blow dryers, so sometimes it will be difficult to hear when it is accidentally turned on.
- 4. When using and moving the machine, please use the handle of the machine. Do not pull the power line, otherwise the cord will break more easily.
- It is most likely because water got inside the machine. We recommend placing the machine in a dry place for 4-7 days to let it fully dry out before turning the machine back on. When you use the Pet Bathing System, please ensure that the Foot Operating Pneumatic Switch and Leakage Protection Plug are kept away from water or getting splashed by water.
Does the Pet Bathing System wash the pet well?
- The shower head of Pet Bathing system is equivalent to the strength of 8kg of the human hand. It can maintain a consistent water pressure. The active agent within the shampoo will break down oil stains easily through the impact of the water on the pet. This washes the pet more thoroughly than manual washing and will yield much cleaner results.
Does the circulation method mean using the dirty water continuously on the pet?
- It works in the same way as a washingmachine or a dishwasher. The cleaning agent in your shampoo attracts the dirt - the dirt molecules attaches to the cleaning agent molecules - and when you rinse the dog, the dirt goes down the frain together with the shampoo. If the dog is very dirty and oily, please rinse with clean water first before using the bathing machine. And you may also need to empty the bath and refill with clean water and shampoo, then give it a second wash.
Can I use the Pet Bathing System in a different bathtub?
- Yes, any size bathtub is fine to use. If the pet is small, you can even use a baby bathtub, it will be easier and save more water.
Is the Pet Bathing System Safe? Will it leak electricity?
- No, the machine has a Leakage Protection Plug, the whole design is completely based on the EU and the US standard. It won’t leak electricity even you immerse the pump into water. However, please make sure the socket you are using is also a safe and reliable standard ground wire.
Our salon is near the sea; what can we do if the water has sand inside?
- The machine has two filters to protect the interior. The sponge filters hair, it can filter out 90% of the hair from outside. Under that is a layer of 40 mesh filter. The mesh is very narrow, which filters out smaller particulates. The mesh of the showerhead is 0.8mm, which is much larger than the mesh size of the bottom 40 mesh, so any particulates that filtered through will be easily rinsed out. If there are any residues, it can be easily cleaned out by disassembling the shower head.
How do I disinfect the machine?
- Pour in warm water in the tub, using as much as you would normally for washing a dog. The water temperature can be a little higher than wash for washing dogs, but please do not exceed 50°C. Add 10-20ml of medical equipment disinfectant, which can be phthaladehyde or glutaraldehyde disinfectant. Then open the Pet Bathing System. You can use the showerhead to rinse the whole tub. The whole process is recommended to be no less than 5 minutes. After that, you can turn off the machine and drain the dirty water out of the tub. Turn on the machine again and let the clean water inside and rinse again for 2 minutes. Repeat this process every time after washing pets with skin disease, and also after finishing each day’s work.
Why does my machine have a lower water pressure compared to others?
- There are 3 possible reasons:
- 1. Check if the adjustment switch for the showerhead is fully open;
- 2. Check if the bottom of the machine is too flat. Some groomers put the machine in the stainless steel or plastic bathtub directly, and the bottom of the tub is very thin. When the machine is turned on, the strong suction of the machine will deform the tub, which decreases the amount of water intake and lowers the pressure. We recommend putting a tile, a glass plate or another material that will not deform easily under the bathing machine instead.
- 3. There is too little water in the tub. It needs at least 4-5cm of water inside.
Are there any specific requirements for the shampoo?
- Shampoos that contain silicone oil will cause grease deposits inside the machine. If it is not cleaned regularly, the silicone oil will accumulate into a thick layer on the impeller of the machine in 2-3 months. It will increase the load of the motor, deform the impeller and increase the noise, resulting in damage to the machine.
- The OPAWZ Deep Cleanse Shampoo does not contain silicone oil. No residual grease will be produced on the machine, and you only need to do regular disinfection or cleaning.
What is the weight of the Pet Bathing System?
- The whole set (including switch) is 4.08kg without the carton.
What is the difference better the submersible pump for gardens and the OPAWZ Pet Bathing System?
- 1. OPAWZ Pet Bathing System is much safer. The machine has multiple leakage protection design. The fully waterproof mainframe can work under 10 meters of water. The rubber pneumatic switch and connecting pipe are all waterproof, and it can effectively avoid electric shocks caused by wet hands touching the power supply. The power supply is also a Leakage Protection Switch; the power will be turned off automatically if overcurrent happens. Many other pumps do not have so many user-friendly design features.
- 2. OPAWZ Pet Bathing System uses the high-quality accessories for durability. For example, the pipes and showerhead are all produced in Europe. They will not crack or harden in cold season, and has a great durability. Water won’t leak from the pipe being bent.
- 3. OPAWZ Pet Bathing System’s main engine power and accessories are precisely designed to ensure the water pressure is suitable for pet bathing. The adjustable showerhead can adjust the water pressure freely for cleaning the body and head. The pressure is just right to ensure a proper cleaning, but gentle enough to not scare pets. Other pumps’ pressure is can be harder to control.
- 4. OPAWZ Pet Bathing System has a dual filter system to ensure pet hair does not clog the machine, helping protect the machine and extending the life of the machine. The first layer is a stainless steel metal mesh at the bottom of the machine, and the second layer is the external thick sponge filter. Other pumps cannot filter impurities.
- 5. OPAWZ Pet Bathing System can save a lot of shampoo and water. It only needs 4-5cm high of water in the tub to operate properly. Other pumps need more shampoo and water, and the cost is much higher.