Tips For Leopard Spots
By Blaze Schoen Grooms by Blaze
1. Sketch your design beforehand so you have an idea of what you're planning.
2. Use a thick bristled small paint brush to achieve the lines and saturation for the leopard print.
3. Have fun! Creative grooming is all about the fun of it don't get too caught up in the details. Everyone starts somewhere.
- If you are not sure what color combination should be used, check out OPAWZ Dog Hair Color Guide for pet hair color.
- Check Out More Leopard Spots Creative Grooming Tutorial
Materials used for this leopard spot creative grooming:
Leopard designs creative grooming collection
Check out more Animal Style Creative Grooming Ideas ->>