OPAWZ Pet Bathing System is a newly designed product that has overturned the traditional pet bathing concept and has already become one of the groomers' favorite products!
Our system makes the tedious pet bathing process much easier and effective with a lower consumption of cleaning product and water.
More importantly, there is less work required by groomers.
By using a circulation method OPAWZ Pet Bathing System adjusts the water temperature and mixes the water and shampoo evenly.
Spraying through the specially made shower head, the active agent within shampoo breaks down oil stains easily and makes the showering process much more efficient.
OPAWZ Bathing System Features
- REDUCE: Reduce consumption of shampoo, water, and groomer-power
- QUICK: Faster time to take a bath, higher efficiency
- CLEAN: Better bathing results, clean thoroughly
OPAWZ Pet Bathing System's Special Design
1. Strong water pressure, reduced bathing time with a better clean result.
2. Plastic exterior will not rust, giving a more professional look to clients.
3. Rotatable nipple joint makes the bathing process easy and much more convenient.
4. Removable bottom filter and auxiliary filter screens so you can easily remove and clean out pet hairs – extends the lifetime usage of the machine.
5. Foot Operating Pneumatic Switch – easily control the bathing system, helps to avoid accidentally starting the machine up.
6. Leakage protection design makes the whole bathing system safer.
For soft and shiny results use with OPAWZ Pet Shampoo series and LPP & PPT Ultimate Coat Treatment.
The ingredients of our pet shampoos have been optimized for use with our bathing system to avoid problems with silicone oil residue.
- OPAWZ Bathing System helps to streamline and reduce the time involved with the bathing process.
- Uses of dilution bottle, efforts of scrubbing and rubbing is no longer needed.
- Makes cleaning much efficient by saving shampoo, water, and groomer-power.
The video below demonstrates the OPAWZ Bathing System by our great groomer Nancy Bryson, please check!