Since the OPAWZ Temp Ink for Airbrush is water-soluble, the ink can be easily washed out by water.
The cleaning process is quite straightforward.
- Thoroughly rinse the airbrush immediately after each session with clean water. It will be difficult to clean if there’s residue in the airbrush.
- If there is residue in the airbrush, take off the nozzle cap, pulled back the trigger and using a brush to wipe across of the tip/nozzle, reassemble the nozzle cap after cleaning.
- If color was left in and is clogging the tip/nozzle.
- Take off the handle
- Pull needle till it can move smoothly
- Reassemble the handle.
Tips for cleaning out the debris
- Fill the ink cap with clean water and soak the ink cap along with the airbrush nozzle into water for 10 mins.
- Turn on the air compressor, pull the trigger back and forward repeatedly
- Spray clean water to test the result
Here's a video to demonstrate
If you are using any of the unknown brands of airbrush ink which are oil-soluble, it will be very difficult to clean once the nozzle gets blocked.