One Year Limited Warranty of OPAWZ Pet Bathing System
OPAWZ Inc. warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal commercial or residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. OPAWZ Inc. agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect(s) in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the product purchased on the original dated sales receipt. If you need additional instructions regarding this warranty or have questions regarding what it may cover, please contact OPAWZ Inc. by email or telephone as described below.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the User’s Manual.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Damage or loss incurred during transportation in return. If the product is lost or damaged in shipment due to inequivalent packaging, which could void warranty coverage as customer-induced damage.
- Units purchased from vendors other than opawz.com/opawz.ca. Please contact the vendor you purchased the unit from if the product has any problems.
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to OPAWZ Inc. regarding any warranty return or replacement. Please retain the invoice or order confirmation email for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 10 calendar days after the merchandise is received.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection.
- Pictures and videos are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice or email confirmation or the order.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a refund will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS AND PARTS
When warranty service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replaced product or part becomes OPAWZ Inc’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered OPAWZ Pet Bathing System and parts are eligible for replacement. The replacement product or part provided by OPAWZ Inc. may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part. The replacement product or part shall be warranted for the balance of the period remaining on the original product.
IF YOUR OPAWZ PRODUCT SHOULD REQUIRE SERVICE
If you need information about repaired or replacement parts, or if you have questions about your warranty, contact OPAWZ Inc.
If your limited warranty has expired or if we determine that the problem is not covered under this limited warranty, we may be able to offer you service alternatives on a fee basis.
OPAWZ Inc. is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of this product. OPAWZ Inc.’s liability will not exceed the purchase price of the product.