OPAWZ Hair Lightening Cream when used with Developer ensures that moisture loss is prevented while reducing hair breakage. Hair Lightening Cream should be mixed with OPAWZ Developer at a ratio of 1:2.
This value pack includes:
- 2 x 50g Tubs of Lightening Cream
- 1 x 200ml Bottle of Developer
1. Start applying the mixture about 0.5 cm to 1 cm from the roots in the case where skin on ears and tails is sensitive.
2. Shampoo the dog’s hair with OPAWZ Deep Cleanser Shampoo after lightening. Gently massage and rub it thoroughly into all of the hair. Leave on 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. It will affect the coloring result in the next step without washing the hair completely.
3. Apply Dog Hair Dye one week after using Lightening Cream for the purposes of hair care and reducing the dog’s impatient experience. Use OPAWZ Lpp or ppt Hair Restorative Treatment for best hair care results.
4.While applying lightening cream, shall avoid direct contact with skin, specially sensitive area such as ear and tail.
5.For the best lightening results for wirehaired dog breeds, it is recommended one of the steps as follows.
a) Apply the mixture twice. Leave on 25 minutes after applying it each time. No need to shampoo after the first time applying.
b) Mix Lightening Cream and Developer at a ratio of 1:2 and apply the mixture onto the hair. Leave on 45 minutes.
6.For first time users, we suggest them to experience the products on small area of coat. Large area of bleaching shall be operated by perfessional groomer.