Galaxy Coloring with OPAWZ Permanent Pet Hair Dyes
Create an amazing starry sky design with galaxy color for creative dog grooming together with our fantastic groomer Xiao Xia! Purchase this value pack and get a ↓↓↓FREE E-Course↓↓↓ on how to make the incredible design!
The Value Pack Includes
OPAWZ Super Black (60ml*2) x1
OPAWZ Pet Hair Dye - Innocent Blue (150g) x 1
OPAWZ Permanent Color Dilution Cream (8.46oz) x 1
OPAWZ Feather Bristle Color Brush - Small x 1
- OPAWZ Color Dilution Cream is an innovative formula helping to generate numerous wonderful color when mixed with OPAWZ pet hair dyes. Wide choice of color to create unique pet-grooming masterpieces.
- OPAWZ Super Black cannot be mixed with other permanent dyes and Color Dilution Cream.
- Shampoo and blow-dry first if the dog's coat is dirty and oily.
- Shake well before opening.
- Apply onto desired coat area and leave it on for 20 minutes (For the Loyal Brown and Blue Black, please let the color sits on the hair for at least 40 minutes).
- Rinse and dry after.
- Use the professional coloring brush to achieve a better color result.
- Be sure to stir well with a brush before use.
- And for coloring limited areas, such as ears or tails, you may apply to dry fur. Results may vary depending on application strength and the individual pet’s coat.
- Coloring results may vary with coat type and breed.
- Do not use any conditioner or applied other brands' dye may contain conditioner before using OPAWZ dye.
- For more product related questions please visit >>>OPAWZ Product FAQ<<<
- Not recommended for use on pets under 6 months.
- Not recommended for use on cats.
- Do not use on pets with sensitive, irritated, or damaged skin.
- Do not allow pets to lick.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If it happens, rinse with a large amount of water for 15 minutes.
- If any allergic reactions happen during dyeing, discontinue the process immediately and consult a veterinarian. An allergy test on the skin is recommended 48 hours prior to application if the pet is being colored for the first time.