Volume: 4 oz. (113g)
OPAWZ Developer ensures that moisture loss is prevented. It is gentler on the hair and scalp and reduces hair breakage. OPAWZ Hair Lightening Cream should be mixed with OPAWZ Developer at a ratio of 1:2.
**Can not be used on dogs under 6 months.
**Can not be used on cats.
**Apply hair dye 1-2 weeks after using Lightening Cream & Developer.
**The light dyes may not achieve a better color result. Do not recommend to use Charm Pink, Glorious Yellow, and Tender Green after lightening.
>>>Click here to learn more about how to use the Lightening Cream & Developer to achieve a better color result!<<<
1. Start applying the mixture about 0.5 cm to 1 cm from the roots in the case where the skin on ears and tails is sensitive.
2. Shampoo the dog’s hair with OPAWZ Deep Cleanser Shampoo after lightening. Gently massage and rub it thoroughly into all of the hair. Leave on 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. It will affect the coloring result in the next step without washing the hair completely.
3. Do not let the cream touch the skin, especially for the ears and tail area in order to avoid allergy.
4. Apply hair dye creams one week after using Lightening Cream for the purposes of hair care and reducing the dog’s inpatient experience. Use OPAWZ Lpp or ppt Hair Restorative Treatment for best hair care results.
5. For the best lightening results for wirehaired dog breeds, it is recommended one of the steps as follows:
a) Apply the mixture twice. Leave on 25 minutes after applying it each time. No need to shampoo after the first time applying.
b) Mix Lightening Cream and Developer at a ratio of 1:2 and apply the mixture onto the hair. Leave on 45 minutes.
6. After using lightening cream, the OPAWZ Degreasing Cream (C1) can be used to wash off all the residue on the coat.
- Mix well Hair Lightening Cream with Developer for a ratio of 1:2.
- Apply the mixture on the coat and leave for 30-40 min.
- Rinse with Deep Cleanser Shampoo and dry after. Avoid contact eyes and mouth.
- Can not be used on dogs under 6 months.
- Cannot use on cats.
- Do not use on dogs that have sensitive, irritated or damaged skin.
- Do not allow the dog to lick.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If it happens, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
- If an allergic reaction happens, discontinue use immediately and consult a veterinarian.
- If the dog is the first time to use OPAWZ Lightening Cream, 48 hours test on a small area before applying.
- Applying color dye and lightning at the same time is not recommended, suggested interval between is a week.
Le développeur OPAWZ assure que la perte d'humidité est empêché. Il est plus doux sur les poils et la peau, il réduit l'effet du poil cassé. La crème éclaircissante OPAWZ doit être mélangé avec le développeur OPAWZ à un rapport de 1: 2.
OPAWZ crema de decoloración para el pelaje hidrata y evita la pérdida de humedad. Es muy suave con el pelo y la piel y reduce la rotura del pelaje.