Gentle color depositing treatment.
Lasts around 10 washes or more.
- Make sure pet's coat is clean prior to application
- Apply to desired areas and let set for 20 minutes
- Rinse well and dry after
- Wear gloves to avoid staining hands
- Do not use on pets with sensitive, irritated, or damaged skin.
- Do not allow pets to lick.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If it happens, rinse with a large amount of water for 15 minutes.
- If any allergic reactions happen during dyeing, discontinue process immediately and consult a veterinarian. Allergy test on the skin is recommended 48 hours prior to application if the pet is being colored for the first time.